Saturday, April 16

Break

( ゚-゚)( ゚ロ゚)(( ロ゚)゚((( ロ)~゚ ゚ Is all I can say for my lack of updates!
I've had a huge load of schoolwork to do. Well, 'had' is not quite the right word. It's the school break now, but I still have two large assignments to do over this 'break'. (  ゚,_ゝ゚)
Nevertheless, I need to update this blog (and catch up on everyone else's posts!)

It's almost Easter!

*:・゚’✿,。・:*:❀・゚’❁,*:❀・゚’❁,✿,。・:*❀・゚’❁

Two weekends ago I attended the Balloons at Night event. It was an exciting event full of balloons, open hot air balloon burners and glowing candyfloss! Before that, my friends and I had a picnic to celebrate 2 birthdays! I wore a peter-pan collared dress and straw hat. 
The night was drawn to a close with fireworks (of course!)


 

*:・゚’✿,。・:*:❀・゚’❁,*:❀・゚’❁,✿,。・:*❀・゚’❁
A few outfits (I've been beyond useless at taking photos of my outfits recently!);

Thank goodness for Autumn!

I've also found two wardrobe staples that will be worn to death! 

The shirt on the left had a button coming off (an easy fix) so it was discounted.  
The shorts were second hand, and exactly what I've been looking for! <3

Similar ones pop up in mori magazines all the time!

 *:・゚’✿,。・:*:❀・゚’❁,*:❀・゚’❁,✿,。・:*❀・゚’❁
Lastly, I leave you with this adorable ad for an Electricity Company featuring Miyazaki Aoi


I'll be updating more often now that it's the break!
Or at least I plan to! Haha
See you soon! ・゚,,。・:*❀・゚ 

2 comments:

  1. I love those shorts! The outfits you showed make me think of the costumes in 'Anne of Green Gables' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costumes in that movie are my lifetime inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete