Thursday, December 2

Awkward Intro

Hello mysterious reader!
This is going to be an awkward intro post.
I'm not sure what this blog will be like or if it will amount to anything, but hopefully it will be A NEW ADVENTURE.
I want to be a mori girl, and I'm in love with brands such a Syrup and Par Avion. In little old New Zealand, nobody knows much about Japanese fashion, and to ship things here costs an arm and a leg. But I make do. I love op-shopping and history.
I am a super nerd too; I love cosplaying and anime :s

so so so to get the ball rolling,
Here is me today;



I have not yet mastered the skill of taking photos of myself so I have to settle for horrible Photo Booth photos!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog! ・゚,,。・:*❀・゚
Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment