Hello! I've been doing some coordinating practice by using a main item and coordinating outfits around it.
The item I used was this brown, knee-length button up dress with cream collar that I purchased at a market for $2. It is quite fitted and has padded shoulders ( ヾ( ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ ) and because of this, it can easily be worn by itself. However, I wanted to see how I could 're-invent' this item!
1. Worn unbuttoned with white/cream dress and accessories
2. Worn with check pants and straw boater
3. Over long dress with scarf and earmuffs
4. (My favourite!) Blue dress, cream shorts, and black and gold accents
5. Over 50's dress, shirt, and with crocheted shawl and red accessories
This was really fun to put together, so I'm sure I'll do more in the near future!
I've also made a few tiny changes about this blog- including a tags list :) Also, I'll be adding more links to my fave blog list over the next few days.
Holidays have got me all inspired!
Thanks for reading ❁