Thursday, January 19

Bits and Bobs

Haven't done one of these for a while! Here's a few things that have caught my eye recently!

MY CLOSET

Although it's (supposedly) summer here, I can't get enough of My Closet's cozy woolen and knitted clothing. Plus there's a lot of lace collars, so that really sealed the deal for me. Although there's not much of a colour range (one of my pet peeves when it comes to the mori style), I really love the praire influence that a lot of the outfits carry!  ゚∀゚



Earth music & ecology Natural Label's Winter 2011/12 collection is titled "Natural Nostalgia" and it really focuses in on one of my favourite features of the mori girl style; Nordic and Northern European folk-ish style.  My favourite pieces are the dress and wool-trim booties!



The bright colours really caught my attention! My favourite pairs are the bottom two- they somehow manage to make socks and sandals look good!


SEDA January 2012

Here's just a few pages from the issue, but it has a really good feature on different hairstyles! It's especially good as there's lots of different options for different length hair. I only wish they had these kind of guides for curly hair! (Also in this issue is a very adorable fashion and love photo story! ´・ω・)


・・・・・・・・・
I hope that you something in this post! 
What has caught your eye recently?

Thank you for reading! ★

4 comments:

  1. I still have to read Seda!
    I didn't looked at this mycloset collection, it seems nice, in particular the overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Their overalls are so cute aren't they! ´ω` You should read Seda! At lot of people don't know about it, but it has a lot of nice photos and clothes!

      Delete
  2. SEDA changed the focus? I tought *guess in 2009* they were more like a heavy Gyaru thing and i really dont liked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they really follow the trends! At the moment retro girly is a really popular style so they reflect it in their magazine ^∀^

      Delete