Wednesday, January 18

Our kitchen is currently being repainted, and I kind of liked the look of the thin coats of paint in the afternoon sun. I just wish I had moved the table before taking the photo! ノД`I also need to stop putting my hand on my cheek in photos...


Dress; Thrifted・ Shirt; Thrifed ・ Skirt; Gift・ Socks; CottonOn・ Shoes; Thrifted・Accessories; Handmade

・・・・・・・・・

As promised, here are the few outfits I put together with the blue dress I made! We still have the dress form we borrowed to make my ball dress last year, so I thought I may as well make use of it before we return it! 

Left: Dress; Handmade・ Shirt; Thrifed ・ Skirt; Gift・ Socks; Columbine・ Shoes; Thrifted・Scarf; Gift
Right: Dress; Handmade・ Shirt; Thrifed ・ Skirt; Gift・ Cardigan; Thrifted・ Shoes; Number One Shoes・Tights; Columbine・Collar; Glassons・Beret; Hand-me-down

Left: Dress; Handmade・ Shirt; Thrifed ・ Skirt; Gift・ Shoes; Number One Shoes・ Leggings; Glassons・Bag; Formerly my mother's・ Necklace; Diva・Floral Wreath; Handmade
Right: Dress; Handmade・ Jeans; Thrifted ・Shirt; Thrifted・ Cardigan; Thrifted・ Shoes; Thrifted・Socks; ?・Bag; Thrifted・Headband; Carolina Glaser


・・・・・・・・・
And here's some (very low res) photos I've taken on my phone whilst I've been out and about!


・・・・・・・・・

I now also have a pinterest account! Feel free to follow me- I'm looking for some other pinterest people to follow!

Thank you for reading ♥

6 comments:

  1. I really like the second two outfits and the phone photos are too cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle! ♥ I really wish I had a phone with a better camera, but I just make do :)

      Delete
    2. OH! I forgot- thank you for following me pinterest too! You post some really lovely things!

      Delete
  2. I looked trough all your blog and I like your sense of style!
    I love mori, and often I try to dress in it even if I dress in different styles too.
    My favourite coordinate with the blue dress is the third! I'ts really a nice dress. I love to sew though I'm a newbie, I'd like to make something similar before or after.
    Your phone photos make me miss summer! I live in Italy and here it's really cold right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ヽ( ゚▽ ゚ )ノ Hello! I'm so happy that you enjoy my blog! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on your blog too!
      You should definitely start sewing. It'll be hard at first and you'll mess up many times, but you'll improve rapidly. I'm still in the learning stage to be honest, but I want to improve ^∀^
      I wish it was as warm as it looks in the photos! This is one of the coldest summers I've ever seen (and apparently it is going to snow in some places soon....) SO much for summer... haha
      Thank you so much for you comment and kind words! ♥♥

      Delete
    2. Thank you *▽*!!! You're really sweet!
      I already sewed something from scratch, but I definitly want to improve! My first dress was quite strange, but my second one is definitely better ^^
      Too bad for the temperature, the photos seem so warm! But let's look at the positive side: mori layering XD

      Delete