Whilst running some errands I found my local Giant Sylvanian Family critter had become adapted to the holiday season!
I've also been spending a lot of time just lying on the grass, looking at the sky~
Here's something I wore the other day, but didn't get around to uploading!
Dress; Sussans・ Shirt; Glassons ・ Tights; Gift ・ Socks; CottonOn・ Shoes; Thrifted・ Bag; MarbleSud・ Scarf; Gift
Although it's been quite hot here, there's been quite a breeze about which takes off a lot of the harsh heat!
Day 5 – 10 items from your wish list.
To be honest, I don't even have 10 things on a 'wishlist' or anything, but I do have a few things that are lovely (and wouldn't mind having if the chance to get them arose!)
- Another issue of Pocheé magazine. The patterns in these are so easy to use, and they make lovely pieces of clothing. I really wish I had a few more of these, as they are well worth the price (An issue contains about 40 pieces of clothing for only 1000 yen, compare that to the price of a single pattern!). The patterns mostly use linen or cotton fabrics too.
- A Bambi image skirt from &sloe. To be honest, I didn't grow up watching Disney movies, so I don't really have a childhood connection to Bambi. However, these skirts are quite different and are a very cute statement item!
- Tabio socks and tights. I am a total sucker for tights and socks- I'm not going to lie. I wear them all year round. To me, Tabio is the king of socks and tights; their designs and quality (from what I've heard) are really good!
- Some cute sandals. With summer rapidly approaching (or is it already here? ヾ( ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ ), I still don't have any good summer footwear! I refuse to wear flip-flops (Jandals for you non-NZ folks), but I've yet to find any really nice proper sandals. If anyone knows of any, please send them my way haha!
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in mori.
- Lacey scarf.
- Socks! The more socks the better!
- Lace vest. Instantly adds a little extra to an outfit.
- My trusty, comfy brown shoes (which are currently looking very sickly because I wear them too often!).
- Peter-pan collared blouse.
- The recently made dress- It's proven to be very versatile.
- Floral rucksack. I used it all year at school and have gotten many compliments on it!
- Straw boater hat. Cute final touch!
- Baggy cardigan
- My 'bear' dress. Simple and comfy!
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your mori style.
Ah! This is going to be difficult because there are so many inspirations for me! I'll just put down the first 10 that come to mind, but there are many, many more than ten!
- Gabrielle of Fern & Fawn. She's super creative, and always surprises me with all the things she makes, and her attention to detail!
- Anya of Fawn & Doll. She was one of the first mori blogs I followed, and I'm so happy I did! Like Gabrielle, she's also very creative and I always look forward to her posts!
- Kairii of La Petite Princesse. Although she's not always dressed in the mori style, her ability to coordinate an outfit and her eye for style is amazing! She seems to be a pro at finding awesome second hand clothes, and she always posts really delicious looking food! °Д°
- Myakiin. Sadly, she doesn't blog anymore (I think!), but I really, really loved her blog and photos.
- SugarPlumMilk. She was one of the first mori blogs I found, and she probably is one of the reasons I decided to actually dress in the mori style!
- Chelsea Maika. She models in many magazines such as Spoon, Fudge, Zipper and many mori mooks! I really like the shape of her face (●´ω｀●)ゞ
- Merii. Like Chelsea, she's in many magazines. She's also the main model for the brand Mother. I suggest you take a look at this tumblr; OhYesMerii !
- Kodama Masumi. She's a model for SEDA magazine, and is usually seen promoting the brand Crisp. She has the most adorable, child like face! She always makes me want to wear what she's wearing!
- Popoyans. They inspire me for both their music and their simple style.
- Aoi Miyazaki. Although she probably usually wouldn't be considered a mori girl, she pulls off the style very well, and she seems to have a very light and friendly air about her!
Droplets ・ MEG
Wah! Lots of typing! I hope you have a good weekend!
Thanks for reading! ❀