Monday, December 5

Simple Headband Tutorial

(I was going to post more of the mori meme, but this tut took up a lot of space, so I'll save them for another post!)

Today I present to you... *drumroll*

Simple Headband Tutorial!


It's based off of a pattern in my Pocheé magazine, but because I couldn't read all of the instructions, I made my own!






Hopefully these instructions are clear enough- don't hesitate to ask if you have any problems! 
Also, here's a quick outfit shot with the headband!

Headband; See above! :P・ Shirt; Thrifted ・ Dress; Thrifted ・Tights; Columbine ・ Shoes; Thrifted


・・・・・・・・・
Also, of recent, I've been obsessed with 1960s/1970s Japanese music. It definitely brightens my day- and I hope it brightens yours too! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧



Thanks for reading! ♥

4 comments:

  1. thanks a lot for this tutorial! :D now i can make a mori headband to go with my mori dresses. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely headband! Thanks for your tut ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, cath ! thank you for your lovely comment! i am so happy and surprised that my favorite mori girl blogger left a comment for me . thank you so much ! ^o^

    You are so talented and creative.this tutorial is so great and useful ! i am going to make a lovely headband now,hahaha ! I love your style so much ,sweet and comfortable !

    The song that you shared is so nice, my mom always sing it to me!

    Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete